Business Services Department for the
Fairfield Public Schools. Providing a
secure learning environment for
our students, staff and teachers.
The mission of the Business Services Department is to provide outstanding service in a timely fashion while overseeing the operations of 17 school buildings, a maintenance and transportation building as well as the Board of Education building. It is our intention to provide a safe and secure learning environment for our students, staff and teachers.
- 2018-19 – Fairfield Board of Education Proposed Capital Non-Recurring Projects
- 2018-19 – Fairfield Board of Education Proposed Capital Project Requests
- DRAFT – Long Range Facilities Plan (LRFP) Waterfall Schedule 2012-2013 to 2025-2026 – Updated August 25, 2017
- DRAFT – Fairfield Public Schools Facilities Plan 2014-2025 – Updated August 22, 2017
- DRAFT – Summary Changes from the August 4th LRFP Waterfall Schedule to the August 25, LRFP Waterfall Schedule
- Fairfield Board of Education Proposed Capital Improvement Projects 2014-2015 – Approved on Jan 14, 2014