Business Services Department for the
Fairfield Public Schools. Providing a
secure learning environment for
our students, staff and teachers.
The mission of the Business Services Department is to provide outstanding service in a timely fashion while overseeing the operations of 17 school buildings, a maintenance and transportation building as well as the Board of Education building. It is our intention to provide a safe and secure learning environment for our students, staff and teachers.
- 2018-19 – Fairfield Board of Education Proposed Capital Non-Recurring Projects
- 2018-19 – Fairfield Board of Education Proposed Capital Project Requests
- Long Range Facilities Plan (LRFP) Waterfall Schedule 2016‐2017 to 2027‐2028
- Fairfield Public Schools Facilities Plan 2016-2028 – Updated August 21, 2018
- Summary of Changes from the August 25, 2017 Long Range Facilities Plan Waterfall Schedule to the August 21, 2018 Long Range Facilities Plan Waterfall Schedule
- Fairfield Board of Education Proposed Capital Improvement Projects 2014-2015 – Approved on Jan 14, 2014