Request for Transcripts

For the protection of records, we require you to sign into Parchment (or create an account) prior to release of transcripts. Please complete the information and submit it online. The records request will be processed by the school from which you graduated if graduation occurred in the past 5 years Fairfield Warde High School will process records for the school formerly known as Fairfield High School. Any graduation date prior to 1975 will be processed by Student Records in the Business Office. Transcripts will be sent electronically to the college, university or employer(s) you requested. See table below:

Fairfield High School:

Order Credentials from Parchment

Fairfield Ludlowe High School:

Order Credentials from Parchment

Fairfield Warde High School:

Order Credentials from Parchment

Please note:  Unofficial transcripts/immunization records may be printed at Fairfield Public School Central Office located at 501 Kings Hwy. East, Suite 210 Fairfield, CT 06825.


There will be a charge of $3.75 per transcript copy, paid in advance through Parchment

For additional information, please call 203-255-7200 for Fairfield Ludlowe High School, 203-255-8354 for Fairfield Warde High School or 203-255-8377 for Student Records.