Click on the PDF links below to view the corresponding finance/budget information:
|Fairfield Board of Education 2013-14 Proposed Budget|
- Budget Presentation to BOS/BOF
- Budget Q and A from January 22 Special Meeting
- Budget Q and A from January 24 Special Meeting
- Board Budget Questions Part 1
- Board Budget Questions Part 2
- Curriculum Leader and Audit
- Elementary Specials
- Food Service YTD November
- Gifted Program
- Building Reservations
- Building Square Footage
- Town Insurance
- World Language
- PE Position Paper
- KDG Information
- DRG B Gifted Information
- District Initiatives
- Proposed Budget Reductions
- Unfunded State Mandates
BOF/BOS Budget Questions and Responses
- BOF/BOS Questions:
- Copy of education mandates – Unfunded State Mandates - See bullet point above.
- % of salaries & benefits to total budget for12-13 - 80 % vs. 80.6 % for 12-13 budget.
- Break down of student activity expenses (409) – See pages 84-85 of budget book.
- Maintenance Services details (313) – See pages 66-67 of budget book.
- Curriculum Leader Information – Link to our website, please see the Curriculum bullets at the bottom
- BOF Questions March 25, 2013
- Transportation Policies
- 12-13 vs. 13-14 Public and Non-Public Transportation
Questions/Requests from the March 5, 2013 BOS/BOF budget meeting: