The mission of the Food and
Nutrition Services Department is to provide a variety of appealing and
nutritious foods in an environment that is respectful of each student's
needs and differences. Food Service employees will provide
students the opportunity to reach their maximum learning potential
through healthy food choices.
- January 2013 Newsletter
- New Meal Letter to Parents
- MealpayPlus is now MyPaymentsPlus.
- Wellness Newsletter - September 2012
- School Meals Are Nutritious
- Fresh, Nutritious and Tasty Meals Slideshow
- Letter Regarding Milk Allergies
accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy,
this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of
race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file
complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil
Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington,
D.C. 20250-9410 or
call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal
opportunity provider and employer.
Persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency needing assistance with applications or other food service related information should call the Food Services office at 255-8370 for assistance.
- You may contact the Food Services Department
by calling 203-255-8370.
- We are available from 7:30am - 3:30pm,
Monday thru Friday.
- If you are not able to call during those
hours, you may leave a message for us and we will be happy to return
- If you need to send a fax to us, our fax number is 203-255-8279.
Our mailing address is:
Fairfield Public Schools
501 Kings Highway East
Fairfield, CT 06825.