For the protection of records, we require your signature prior to release of transcripts.  Please complete the required form (link found below) and mail it, fax it or hand-deliver it with appropriate payment (if applicable) to the school from which you graduated.  Fairfield Warde High School will process records for the school formerly known as Fairfield High School.  Any graduation date prior to 1975 will be processed by Student Records in the Business Office.  See table below:

Transcript Request Form - Click here

Mail the completed transcript form and payment (if applicable) to:

Fairfield Ludlowe High School
785 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824

Fairfield Warde High School

ATTN:  Transcripts

755 Melville Ave.

Fairfield, CT  06825

Fairfield Public Schools
501 Kings Hwy. East, Suite 210
Fairfield, CT 06825

or you can Fax the form to:

Fairfield Ludlowe High School


ATTN:  Transcripts

Fairfield Warde High School


ATTN:  Transcripts

Business Office

ATTN: Student Records.

Please note:  Unofficial transcripts/immunization records may be picked up atthe High School from which they were requested between 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. or if the graduation year is prior to 1975 they can be picked up from the Business Office-Student Records from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  You will be called when they are ready.

There is no charge for transcripts requested within one year of graduation or withdrawal.  For all other former students, there will be a charge of $3.00 per transcript copy, paid in advance before records can be released.  There is no charge for immunization records. (NO credit cards accepted). Make checks payable to Fairfield Public Schools.

For additional information, please call 203-255-7200 for Fairfield Ludlowe High School, 203-255-8354 for Fairfield Warde High School or 203-255-8377 for Student Records.