Safe Image Searching
You may search for pictures on the following sites:
Pics for Learning easiest to attribute
Photos for Class download to see attribution
Primary School ICT (Safe Search) use image tab- not for online student projects- difficult to attribute
Noodle Tools– Find templates for the information needed to create a citation for your bibliography.
EasyBib for creating citations
If you are posting your work online, you will need to cite the source where you got it from (unless it is in the public domain)! Searching for an image with a “CC” Creative Commons license is the best way to be sure you have permission to use digital images.
Here are two ways to get an image from online into your Word, PowerPoint or Photostory:
1. Click on the picture so it is big.
2. Right click, then COPY
3. Go to your PowerPoint, Word document or Photostory
4. Right Click, PASTE
Save and Insert Picture
1. Click on picture so it is big.
2. Right Click, then SAVE PICTURE AS
3. Save it in your H DRIVE or as directed
4. Go to your Word or PowerPoint document
5. Click INSERT, PICTURE, navigate to your picture and click on it.