Lisa Magrone R.N. Meg Muldoon R.N.
Lisa DeAngelis Health Aide
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:15-2:15
Phone: (203)-255-8358 Fax: (203)-255-7257
Health Services Programs
- Emergency first aid care for illnesses and injuries
- Postural screening for male students in grade 9
- Administration of medications
- Review of health assessments and immunization status for students
- Development of Individual Health Care Plans for students with chronic health problems
- Participation in interdisciplinary team meetings
- Health counseling and referral for students, parents and staff
- Protection of school population through emergency planning and communicable disease control
The Health Office at FWHS is currently staffed daily from 7:15AM to 2:15PM by two full-time registered nurses and a part-time health aide. The goal of the nursing program is to facilitate and promote optimal learning for all students and act as a resource for students, parents and staff. The nursing staff encourages parental input regarding medical problems or concerns to help provide the best educational experience for your child. Please call during the above hours if we can be of any assistance.