Please refer to this page for any forms, schedules or information relating to Fairfield Woods Middle school.
- FWMS Building Schedule 2016-2017
- FWMS Homerooms and Classrooms 2016-2017
- 2016 to 2017 FPS Student Calendar
- Late Bus Information and Schedules
- How to view report cards in IC
- 2016 to 2017 FWMS School Improvement Plan
- Extended Absence Form
- Regional High School Options
Fairfield Woods Middle School Mission
In partnership with parents and students, the staff at FWMS shares a commitment to foster a caring community of active learners and leaders. In our middle school, the love of learning and the joy of discovery are valued and nurtured. Staff and students at FWMS are encouraged to use their intellect, creativity and talents. High expectations for student success are balanced by the recognition of individual differences. The learning community we are striving for is one in which young people can feel good about achievement while learning to be caring individuals. Our mission is to serve the intellectual, emotional, social and physical needs of our students and to create an environment designed to respond to the unique characteristics of early adolescents.